Methods In Medical Image Analysis (BioE 2630 : 18-791 : 42-735) - Spring 2016
5 points total
Due Date: Email your submission to you instructor by midnight (~11:59 PM EST) on Tuesday night, Jan. 31. (An exentsion for this particular assignment will be granted to those joining the class late.)
Email the following information about yourself to the Instructor at galeotti+miiahw1 ATcs.cmu.edu:
- CMU students: Andrew ID
- Pitt students: @pitt ID name and student number
- Note: We will send email to your standard Andrew or Pitt email. Please talk to the instructor if this poses a problem.
- Department & University
- Research Advisor (or state that you have none)
- Research and/or Professional Interest (beief paragraph)
- Why you’re attending this class (brief paragraph, include how it relates to your current research or professional goals if appropriate)
- Your background (if any) in computational image processing and/or image analysis. Include course-work and research.
- Head-and-shoulders photo of yourself (not required, but requested; please crop to just your head and shoulders)